Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Crazy New Adventure

It's been a while since my last post because I have been preparing to move to Oregon. I got a job as the Youth Services Coordinator for The Dalles-Wasco County library. This is an amazing opportunity and I am excited to start working in my new community. This position is especially exciting because the library is in the process of adding a Children's expansion. I get to be a part of creating a destination library space! I start at the end of the month and hope to share some of my experiences with you. It's going to be an adventure. :)  

Here are some pictures of the current library and the beautiful Columbia River Gorge area.

View from the mezzanine. 

Bears out front.

View of The Dalles from the library's upper parking lot.

View of the Columbia River Gorge from a look out point just outside The Dalles.
Best,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment